AIM
ayesee77

Bullet Bill Bullet Bill

Not shabby, but needs tuning

Good concept, but its entirely too damn frustrating to play the entire level over again when you die in the middle.

Psycosis91 responds:

When I was making it I kept dying at the end on the levels >< torture

southpark classic moments southpark classic moments

If you do it... do it right.

Im not a big fan of sound boards, but im open minded, so I gave it a shot. The sounds you chose are the most used by EVERY single SP soundboard, the quality of some isnt very good, and its even GLITCHED (Clicking the abortion button takes you to the title screen for some reason, same with picture galleries). If your gonna do somethin, do it right dude.

Retarded-Nation responds:

umm yea right, wait for it to load u know

Mascot Design (dress-up) Mascot Design (dress-up)

Ahhhhh...

Youve obviously got some artistic talent... put it to good use and make something entertaining and orginal =)

Space Sperm! (Game) Space Sperm! (Game)

Good All Around

Nice concept, nice implementation, nice execution. Very responsive, and addictive as hell!
I like it a lot man, yanno if you changed the name of it, the title screen, and made it a little glider or something instead of sperm, you might be able to sell this to someone =)

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Un-Fuckin-Believable

Absolutly superb. I laughed out loud (somethin rare when im watchin flash movies by myself) so many times watchin it. I played through it at least 5 times just to make sure I picked up on it all. Best I can figure, there is no way to get the key in the rabbit hole. I cheated and used the tab key my 5th through to make sure I didnt miss anything, and theres just no way... or is there? =)

Battleships Battleships

Nice

Quite nice... you could sell that to some kind of game site im sure... should look into... top quality stuff =)

HTF Summer Smoochie HTF Summer Smoochie

Keep Em Comin

These things are so damn fun to watch and play... quality creativity and quality artists = quality movies. Great job, keep it up =)

Suicide Bunny 1 . 2 Suicide Bunny 1 . 2

Simplicity = Good

I really dont know what... but this flash is pretty sweet. Nice concept... beat on my first try without dieing once... but thats because ima loser =) Good animation and sound... a tad bit TOO simplistic... but simplicity is bliss =)